Wärtsilä Marine Power Solutions, R&D and Engineering, Testing and Validation (T&V) is looking for a UNIC test engineer to the engine automation test team in Vaasa Engine Laboratory.
T&V operates engines and rig test platforms in several test laboratories with main purpose to test new concepts and technologies and to validate new components and product releases for Wärtsilä Marine Power Solutions.
The appropriate candidates needs to demonstrate a clear attitude and willingness to executing daily activities on test rigs and test engines, to practical work and to flexibility in work load balancing.
Location: Vaasa, Finland
In this role, your main responsibilities include:
- Testing and making test documentation of hardware and software components for Wärtsilä embedded control system; UNIC
- Working in close cooperation with the development/engine-test teams and supporting the validation and release/delivery process of systems/engines
- Developing test routines and processes.
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- MSc or BSc in Electrical/Automation/Software Engineering or equivalent discipline
- Good skills in reporting and detail management, communication and organizing
- Proven communication skills in Finnish or Swedish as well as English.
Special interest and/or experience in embedded automation systems seen as an advantage.
|Contact person to give further information||
+358 40 5753118
|Job area||Research & Development|