We are looking for a qualified, Skilled, curious, development minded programmer to be part of our Center of Excellance for Process automaton & software robotics. This position provides opportunity to work on divers set of technologies and build innovative solutions for business challenges.
You will use your professional programming skills to help drive process automation goals of internal stakeholders and support to build best in class automation practise. You will be valuable member of fast growing team of process automation & robotic software services area within our Data & Analytics team. The ideal candidate will be self-driven, extremely resourceful, and an overall versatile programmer looking to jump into a fast-paced environment where one can immediately contribute to the digitization efforts of the organisation.
- Develop automation solutions using variety of technologies & platforms according requirements
- Utilizes agile software development practices, testing standards, source code management, continuous delivery, and software architecture
- Support, consult and participate in agile development projects
- Participates in the full software development cycle including coding, testing, implementation and support
- Participate in RPA platform development and maintenance
- Manage the documentation and communication in own responsibility area
- Implement design and coding standards, procedure and policies
- Ability to foster innovation, diversity of thought, and incorporate new ideas
- Knowledge of databases technologies (e.g. MsSQL, Oracle, etc)
- Knowledge of different integration technologies (REST, SOAP)
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Proactive, analytical and goal-focused attitude to work
- Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
Possible LOCATION for this position are Vaasa or Helsinki.
|Contact person to give further information||
Mobile Phone +358 50 3250721
Jarkko Pukkila, Manager, Data and Analytics
Mobile phone +358 50 5853350
|Job area||Digital Technology and Innovation|