Responsible for identify service agreement sales leads for both new and existing Gas Solution customers, as well as ensure agreement renewals in cooperation with Gas Solutions and Services organizations.
The position will be based in Asker and will require international travelling.
• Identify Services Agreement Sales leads for both new and existing customers, as well as Agreement renewals in cooperation with Gas Solutions and the Areas.
• Close cooperation with the Product Lines in Gas Solutions
• As required support other Agreement sales opportunities
• Coordinate and nominate internally the optimal Sales Team for Agreement leads in cooperation with Gas Solutions and the Areas
• Act as key negotiator or Capture Team leader in selected comprehensive Agreement deals
• Plan and follow up the Sales target for Services Agreements in cooperation with Gas Solutions and the Areas.
• Make the action plan and fulfil the tasks set in the Target and action plan
• Develop customer relations in close co-operation with Gas Solutions and the Areas.
• Develop the cooperation with Gas Solutions Sales
• Promote Service Agreements internally and externally
• Participate in the development of Agreement Sales
• Make sure that Wärtsilä Service Agreements are according to the Services guidelines
The ideal candidate:
• Have a B.Sc. degree in Business or Engineering
• Are fluent in English
• Have good communication skills
• Are a good team player, but also able to act alone.
• Have experience in sales, agreement negotiation with Executives and customer interface in a global setting
• Have understanding of the services, long-term agreements business and products, both technically and contractually
• Have good planning and target setting skills
• Have strong negotiation skills and are able to achieve results
• Have Contractual/Legal understanding
• Have cooperation skills fit for matrix and cross cultural environments
• Are structured and systematic
• Are able to make change happen, think out of the box
• Are able to develop self and others
• Are situational and cultural sensitive
• Have Wärtsilä qualities such as health, safety and environmental skills
|Contact person to give further information||Business Dev. Mgr. Eirik Holm, mobile +47 47451003.|
|Job area||Sales & Marketing|