Our Wärtsilä Technical Services PSS- ICT / Connectivity team in Vaasa, Finland is looking for a Front end visualization Expert to develop reporting publishing solutions for the multi portfolio Condition Base Maintenance (CBM) service. Our objectives is to strengthen our team located in Vaasa to enhance the visualization of collected data for >400 installations we report to.
We offer you an international working environment where you will gain and develop in-depth know-how of asset automation systems, diagnostics, data visualization and other modern digital solutions for Power Systems, including their application in both power plants and marine installations.
Location: Vaasa, Finland
We make diagnostics and visualize the collected data to assist our customers with advice to optimize the asset performance and recommend predictive maintenance actions.
You will have your own area of responsibility and be responsible for continuous enhancement and development of the visualization tools and processes. You would be the valuable link between our end Customers and Condition Based Maintenance experts/analysts and transfer the requirements to execution.
Your role will be to:
- Develop and deliver Qlik sense reports and automatic reporting.
- Publishing solutions that meet end-to-end requirements.
- Make integrations and normalization to variety of data.
- Proactively interact with key stakeholders and technical teams.
- Learn and contribute to data analytics projects including Data Quality checks, Data Analysis and Reports as required.
- Work as an innovative and informative visualization expert towards different development organization inside Wärtsilä globally.
- Document infrastructure and user guides.
An ideal candidate for the position would:
- Build something you can be proud of beyond your professional life
- Have a great sense for user friendly logical visualization
- Have hands on experience of working with database tools
- Have expertise in application integration and connecting to data sources such as REST API
- Have an understanding of Qlik View/Sense
- Be familiar with modelling data relations
- Know how to use objects and make conditions
- Be familiar with agile development principles and methodologies
You should also have:
- A desire to learn, adapt and develop both yourself and the technical solutions
- Excellent English language written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and tools
- Self-management skills with ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight schedules.
BSc in Engineering, Software or equivalent
What matters is what you achieve, not the technology you use!
Got interested? If you think you acquire skill set that is a match to our needs, send us your application together with your CV!
|Contact person to give further information||
Niklas Donner, General Manager Technical Services CBM & ICT
Jukka Riihimäki, Technical Superintendent ICT, Technical Services
|Job area||Service Delivery|