Main work responsibilities are Commissioning, claims and service work for marine EGC(Exhaust Gas Cleaning) Systems.This position requires travelling to locations in and around Oceanic area – approximately 150- 220 travel days a year.
- Performing Mechanical installation, commissioning, maintenance and troubleshooting on Wartsila products
- Representation and protection of Wartsila and EGC products to the customer and the marine industry more generally
- Customer satisfaction
- Provision of feedback to earlier project execution phases - design, engineering, purchasing and installation.
- Adaptable and able to work independently in a proactive and structured manner.
- Increase of spare part sales through customer interaction and accurate record keeping in the field.
- Suitable real world knowledge and experience related to control system specification and design, PLC programming and diagnostics, marine power distribution, motor control, process sensors and instrumentation, valves and other process system componentry
- Ability to understand, use and correct electrical and automation schematics and drawings and related component level documentation.
- Fluent in written and spoken English & Chinese
- Service and team minded.
- Structured, good attention to detail and self-motivating.
- Good computer skills -MS Word and Excel, AutoCAD and SAP. -You have a Bachelor degree in Marine, Electrical/Control System Engineering or similar. - -Ability to understand, use and correct electrical and automation schematics and drawings, and related component level documentation.
- Some mechanical knowledge required
- Experience from commissioning and maintenance of process system.
- A minimum of 5 years marine or offshore industry experience is preferred.
|Job area||Service Delivery|