Wärtsilä is a global leader in complete lifecycle power solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasizing technological innovation and total efficiency, Wärtsilä maximizes the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and power plants of its customers. In 2017, Wärtsilä' s net sales totaled EUR 4.9 billion with approximately 18,000 employees. The company has operations in more than 200 locations in nearly 70 countries around the world. Wärtsilä is listed on the NASDAQ OMX Helsinki, Finland.
Wärtsilä IM Develops and manages leading ICT services globally in Wärtsilä with respect of differences in businesses to ensure Wärtsilä gets strategic value from use of technology and information.
Wärtsilä IM is looking for a SAP Compliance resource to be based in Navi Mumbai, India or Finland (Helsinki, Vaasa or Turku). This role is responsible for taking care of SAP Security and Compliance (SAP Governance, Risk & Compliance/SoDs/ Risk Management)
Desired Candidate should have 8-10 years of experience in SAP Security and SAP GRC With very good understanding /skills in in SAP ECC, SAP HR, SAP BW, SAP EP, SAP SCM, SAP Solution Manager and CUA Authorizations concepts, Roles and Profiles. Should be able to interact with business and handle projects on his/her own. Resource with technical skills, Effective communication skills, working SAP functional knowledge and who understands and responds to the business needs with solutions and alternate solutions. He/she needs to have knowledge about SoX compliance, SoDs and also audit requirements. Should have expert level competence in SAP authorizations for ECC, HR, SCM, Portal, Solution Manager and GRC systems. He/she should also have the working understanding on over all identity and Access management principles at organization level not only at SAP level.
1. Should have worked on complete authorizations project life cycle, from design to delivery of the project.
2. Creating solutions designs and delivering the same.
3. Experience in SAP best practices and process changes from SAP compliance and governance perspective.
4. Expert skills and understanding on the SoD concept, Risk Management and Mitigation processes
5. Define, design and Drive compliance and governance processes with in SAP/ Major Platforms.
6. Experience in SAP GRC Access control and in depth knowledge in all modules. SAP GRC Process control experience (preferred)
7. Good knowledge on LDAP integrations with GRC.
8. Experience in Compliance, Audits and Risk Management.
9. GRCP/CISA/ SAP GRC certifications would be preferred.
Engineering Graduate or Masters in (Finance/ Economics/ Business) 8-10 years of Experience with SAP authorizations and Compliance
|Contact person to give further information||Sashank Jajala|
|Job area||Digital Technology and Innovation|