The Project Development team supports the sales function by developing and investing equity stakes in project financed Independent Power Producer projects (engine, solar PV, energy storage, LNG terminal and hybrids) together with external partners.
We are looking for ambitious individuals with the right mind-set, proactive way of thinking and willingness to learn. We offer you the possibility for professional development in a multicultural environment within a global company. This position provides a good entry into potential career opportunities as a project developer and other positions within Wärtsilä.
The position is permanent and it’s located in the Wärtsilä headquarters in Helsinki, Finland.
Read more of EnergyTalent here www.wartsila.com/energytalent
As a Financial Analyst, you will:
- Participate in and provide support for our global project development activities with feasibility analyses and financial modelling in independent power producer (IPP) and LNG projects
- Support project development teams with preparation of bid proposals and the process of negotiating power purchase agreements, fuel supply agreements and project finance (debt and equity)
- Prepare financial analyses for projects to support the sales organization
- Support Wärtsilä’s internal and external customers in conducting and presenting financial analyses and feasibility studies
- Conduct energy market and country analyses which support project and market development initiatives
- Develop and maintain the financial models and feasibility calculation tools.
To succeed in this role, you should hold a Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Industrial Engineering and Management or other that supports the task. A successful candidate will share our values – Energy, Excellence and Excitement – and feels natural acting by them in daily work to demonstrate ownership and responsibility for driving own work.
The person we are looking for has excellent analytical skills and mind-set, a good understanding of finance theory and financial analysis, as well as advanced skills in MS tools. You are a team player with good interpersonal skills, interest in energy business and willingness to travel.
You need to be fluent in English, other language skills are considered an advantage. You have graduated less than 12 months ago.
Location: Helsinki, Finland; Vaasa, Finland
|Contact person to give further information||
Questions can be adressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your application via www.wartsila.com/careers by 27th April 2018 together with your CV, salary expectation and a summary of academic records.
|Job area||Finance & Control|