The Business Development team supports market development activities in Energy Solutions globally by identifying, analyzing and developing new value propositions for our customers by combining world-leading energy system modelling capability with market and business knowhow. The team is also constantly looking for opportunities to expand our offering portfolio (engine, solar PV, energy storage, LNG terminal and hybrids) to new areas in the energy market.
We are looking for ambitious individuals with the right mind-set, proactive way of thinking and willingness to learn. We offer you the best team, great mentors, and excellent possibility for professional development in a multicultural environment within a global company. This position provides a path into potential career opportunities in business development and other positions within Wärtsilä.
The position is permanent and preferred location is at Wärtsilä headquarters in Helsinki.
Read more of EnergyTalent here: www.wartsila.com/energytalent
As a Power System Analyst, you will:
- Participate in and provide support for our global market development activities with power system and energy market modelling; analyse results and quantify system-level benefits
- Conduct energy market and country analyses which support project and market development initiatives
- Support Energy Solutions business lines, strategy and M&A functions with value proposition development, feasibility analyses and analysis tool development
- Techno-commercial analyses for projects to support the sales organization
- Presentation and communication of the results for internal and external customers of Wärtsilä in meetings, seminars, and other influencing events
- Develop and maintain power system models and feasibility calculation tools
To succeed in this role, you should hold a Master’s degree in System modelling, Energy Technology, Energy Markets, Robotics, Industrial Engineering and Management or other major that supports the task. A successful candidate will share our values – Energy, Excellence and Excitement – and feels natural acting by them in daily work to demonstrate ownership and responsibility for driving own work.
The person we are looking for has excellent analytical skills and mind-set, an ability to model and solve complex problems as well as advanced skills in MS tools. Knowledge of Plexos- or other power system modelling software can be beneficial but prior knowhow is not required. You are a team player with good interpersonal skills, interest in energy business and excitement for travel around the world.
You need to be fluent in English, other language skills are considered an advantage. You have graduated less than 12 months ago.
Location: Helsinki, Finland; Turku, Finland; Vaasa, Finland, Oulu, Finland
|Contact person to give further information||
Saara Kujala, General Manager, Business Development
Available on mobile (+358 40 184 9088) during 3rd April 9-12am.
Other inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your application via www.wartsila.com/careers by 27th April 2018 together with your CV, salary expectation and a summary of academic records.
|Job area||Business Development|