Wärtsilä Energy Solutions is looking for a Project Quality Engineer to the project Quality and Qualification
organization. The location of this position is Vaasa, Finland. We offer you interesting tasks in an international business environment, where you can build your skills and develop your career within Wärtsilä. Wärtsilä’s power generation solutions are an essential part of tomorrow’s optimised and secure power systems. Join us and make a difference!
Location: Vaasa, Finland
The main responsibilities as a Project Quality Engineer will be:
- Coordination of project quality management activities between stakeholders; including internal and external suppliers in assigned area
- Preparation, issuance and maintenance of the project quality documentation and its contents
- Establishment and implementation of Inspection and Test Plans and other quality documents necessary to perform the works according to the contract
- Verification of ITP implementation (control of records and certificates).
- Nonconformities management in assigned area
- Reporting to Chief Project Engineer - Quality
- Can also act as inspector in own competence area, technical inspections (welding, Non-destructive testing, pressure equipment...) being carried out by qualified inspectors
- Support and coach project stakeholders in quality management related matters (Project & site team)
To succeed in this role, you need to hold a BSc or MSc in Engineering (civil, mechanical or electrical). We appreciate 3-5 years of experience in project execution. Experience in quality assurance or quality control is considered an asset, as well as experience in nuclear industry or similar technically demanding business segment. You understand complex customers’ documentation, such as specifications and contracts. You are used to work with MS Office package.
In this position, you need to have the ability to be productive under time pressure. As you are in contact with internal and external stakeholders, you should have good communication skills and you communicate fluently in English and in Finnish (written and verbal). Other language skills are seen as an advantage. You are willing to travel.
|Contact person to give further information||
We look forward to hearing from you. Candidates must apply online https://www.wartsila.com/careers/vacancies.
Contact person to give further information:
General Manager, Quality and Qualification
|Job area||Quality and Operational Development|