- Solve technical and operating problems of the customer as well as report and propose the product improvement needs in
order to reach quality and cost targets and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Act as a technical expert within Services.
- Has deep knowledge of specific expert area.
- Make analysis with adequate conclusions and recommendations (reports)for how to solve technical problems of the customer.
- Report the related work progress to relevant stakeholders.
- Report and propose improvement needs of the products and solutions for relevant internal stakeholders.
- Participate in product developments and product improvement projects.
- Participate in development of new working methods within own responsibility area.
- Perform product improvements for non-portfolio products.
- Provide technical support to internal and external customers.
- Visit sites when deeper product, system and/or performance analysis is needed.
- May act as a trainer in special expertise area including e.g. performing trainings.
- Analyse field experience and customer feedback data in order to improve the products and solutions as well as operation
and maintenance of the installation.
- Support in technical matters when new products or components are developed and launched.
- Maintain relationships with cooperation partners.
- Produce content for technical information products (e.g. Service Bulletin).
- Acquire know-how within own technical expert area.
Cost awareness & effectiveness
Training & development skills
Engineering theories and technologies
Delivering Solutions to Customer -process & tools
Installation operation, maintenance & repair
System and solution knowledge
Technical problem solving skill Mechanical engineering degree. Need to be competent in the following product types,
• W34DF (operating on liquid fuel)
At least 5 years experience and background with Wartsila Field Service and/or Technical Service.
|Country||Papua New Guinea|
|Job area||Service Delivery|