Supervisor/Executive (Electrical) - Coordinate operation activities during the shift to ensure that the plant is operated according to the demand.
Plan and Coordinate operation & Maintainenance activities at the plant and/or assigned team during the shift.
Ensure that the performance targets of the plant are reached according to the contract in own responsibility area.
Train maintenance procedures and standards for the new workers.
Ensure that the work is executed at plant according to Wärtsilä Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental guidelines and customer site procedures.
Prioritize and assign tasks so that assigned team resources are used effectively and targets are met.
Communicate with the grid control centre and plant management about the loading of the plant.
Maintain all operation & Maintenance records according to the Plant Managemnt procedures & guidelines.Assist the superior as required.
Develop the operation working routines at the plant.
Follow all maintenance procedures according to wartsila standards.
- Electrical Knowledge,
- HFO Based DG Power Plant Operations & Maintenance Planning and execution to be done.
- General Skills - Communication skills,
- Cost awareness & effectiveness,
- Coordination and Man Management Skills,
- Teamwork skills,Workplace ICT equipment & applications,
- Wärtsilä way of working quality, safety& environment skills,
- Management & Leadership - Management skills,Problem solving and decision making.
- Professional Skills - Prof / Auxiliary Systems Charge air system, Compressed air systems, Cooling water systems, Emission reduction systems, Exhaust gas systems,Fuel system, Fuel Injection support systems, Lubricating oil systems, Sludge reduction systems,Steam systems.
- Engine and technical skills- Power plant Electrical system knowledge, Engine Control System knowledge. Engine knowledge, MS Operator´s station knowledge.Parameter trending & analysis.
- Plant cond. & efficiency monitoring.
- Planning of Spare Parts for smooth running and maintenance of the plant.
- Scheduled maintenance, MS, Store & tool keeping knowledge. Trouble shooting of mechaicalequipmenst, Trouble shooting-mechanical.Technical drawings and flow charts readings Diploma / Graduate in Electrical Engineering.
And in position of Valid elctrical Supervisory licence. - Diploma candidate shall have 6~7 years of experience on HFO Based DG power plant operations & Maintenance.
- Graduate candidate shall have 4~5 years of experience on HFO Based DG power plant operations & Maintenance.
|Contact person to give further information||Mr. Brajesh Acharya|
|Job area||Contract Delivery|