- Commissioning, claims and service work for marine EGC(Exhaust Gas Cleaning) Systems reporting to the project manager.
- Execution of the above in line with organisation processes and practice so as to achieve the desired time, cost and quality outcomes
- Representation and protection of Wartsila and EGC products to the customer and the marine industry more generally
- Customer satisfaction
- Provision of feedback to earlier project execution phases - design, engineering, purchasing and installation.
- Adaptable and able to work independently in a proactive and structured manner.
- Increase of spare part sales through customer interaction and accurate record keeping in the field.
- Suitable real world knowledge and experience related to control system specification and design, PLC programming and diagnostics, marine power distribution, motor control, process sensors and instrumentation, valves and other process system componentry
- Ability to understand, use and correct electrical and automation schematics and drawings and related component level documentation.
- Fluent in written and spoken English & Korean
- Service and team minded.
- Structured, good attention to detail and self-motivating.
- Good computer skills -MS Word and Excel,AutoCad and SAP.
Bsc. in Electrical/Control System Engineering or similar.
- Relevant "hand on" experience in the mechanic and electrical disciplines within a process(desired).
- Experience from commissioning and maintenance of process system(desirable).
- A minimum of 7 years marine or offshore industry experience is preferred.
4. If you are interested in this position, please submit the following documents.
- Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter in English
- Curriculum Vitae and Motivation Letter in Korean
|Contact person to give further information||
Ms HyunJoo Kim(HR Specialist, email@example.com) +82 51 329 0513
|Job area||Service Delivery|