Coordinate daily Electrical maintenance activities at the plant and/or assigned team.
- Ensure that the performance targets of the plant are
reached according to the contract in own responsibility area.
- Train maintenance procedures and standards for the
- Monitor the condition of maintenance equipment,
materials, parts and tools and ensure those are maintained according to applicable guidelines
and policies and take corrective actions when needed.
- Ensure that the work is executed at plant according to
Wärtsilä Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental guidelines and
customer site procedures as well as assigned maintenance plan.
- Inspect completed work to ensure that repairs have been
completed correctly and that machinery and equipment conform to
specifications and safety standards.
- Coach and mentor maintenance staff and assist them to
diagnose more complex problems with machinery or equipment problems.
- Develop the maintenance working routines at the plant.
- Prioritize and assign tasks so that assigned team
resources are used effectively and that work schedules and targets are met.
Cost awareness & effectiveness
Wärtsilä quality,safety&environm. skills
Graduate / Diploma in Electrical Engineering 5 - 6 years of experience at DG power plants
|Job area||Contract Delivery|