We are looking for a new talented Product Manager/Owner to join our R&D crew at Eniram Helsinki Office in Finland (Lauttasaari, soon to be Salmisaari)!
As a Product Manager/Owner, you will be leading an agile SW development team and defining the detailed requirements for our software products. This requires an understanding of customer needs and workflows as well as a familiarity with agile software development principles. You will work to maximize the value of the product resulting from the work of the development team.
Product Manager/Owner is responsible for managing the product roadmap which details the software requirements. You will ensure each project’s success through crisp priorities, regular backlog grooming and evaluation of progress, active engagement with the development team, and clear communications. You will also work closely with our Portfolio Management team to meet market needs.
To be successful in this role you will
• Communicate Portfolio Management team needs to your own development team
• Manage R&D software projects
• Take the overall responsibility for the lifecycle of your product
• Act as a link between stakeholders and your software development team while working closely with the team
• Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
• Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
• Understand modern web, cloud and IoT technologies
• Create timelines and roadmaps for developing the product
• Lead and coordinate a cross-functional development team
As an ideal candidate, you will also have
• Effective communication skills, with a variety of stakeholders at different levels of seniority and knowledge
• Fluent in English, both written and verbal
• Problem solving attitude and good presentation skills
• Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodologies
|Contact person to give further information||
Why work at Eniram?
This is what our employees’ have listed:
• Explore the World's Largest and the Most Advanced Pieces of Engineering
• Do your part in securing IoT
• Build Technology that Matters and is used on-board by the captains themselves
• Be Part of an Extraordinary Team of Technologists and Seafarers
Be part of one of the leading development teams in Finland. Build something you can be proud of beyond your professional life. Your work directly affects the CO2 emissions of a fleet of hundreds, or possibly thousands of ocean-going ships. Our efforts have been recognized by the Cleantech Group selecting us as one of the European Cleantech Companies of The Decade and Lloyd’s List Global Awards selecting us as the winner of the Big Data category.
Got interested? For further questions please contact Harri Kapanen (VP, Engineering, R&D) by email harri.kapanen(at)eniram.fi
Send your CV latest 25th of March 2018, and join us to empower the marine revolution!
|Job area||Digital Technology and Innovation|