Are you known for your excellent recruiting skills, professionalism and proactive mind-set? Does Wärtsilä - and all the awesome things we do – inspire you?
We are now looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team for a temporary placement until 30.11.2018 to help us increase our service level towards our stakeholders. In this position you will work closely with hiring managers located in Finland, including both our Digital and IM organisations, focusing especially on the operational support of our recruitment process, covering both internal and external recruitments. You will also be a part of a wide and varied HR network. We hope you have a good grasp on the applicant markets and are effective in utilizing search and sourcing tools to reach the right audience.
Your responsibilities centre around supporting managers in finding the best available talent – from need identification and candidate shortlisting to the final selection process.
You will be:
• helping managers define talent requirements
• sourcing candidates using a variety of outlets, such as engaging job postings and social media
• contributing to the development of pools of internal and external talent
• conducting pre-screenings and creating shortlists of qualified candidates for final assessment
• supporting the selection process (interview techniques, assessment methodologies etc.)
We hope you have:
• A solid background in recruiting
• A proactive, coaching approach
• A customer service mind set
• BSc or MSc level education in a related field
• Good negotiation, presentation and communication skills
• An ability to work independently and effectively on multiple tasks
• Excellent communication skills in English and Finnish, preferably also Swedish
• An understanding of the Wärtsilä organization and people processes is considered an advantage
Location: Vaasa, Finland; Helsinki, Finland
|Contact person to give further information||
Tiia Leino (+358504828149)
Manager, Global Talent Acquisition and Engagement
|Job area||Human Resources|