The newly established Hybrid Solutions function in Energy Solutions is a strategic and tactical function that aligns with and operates through the network of stakeholders to develop and maintain a range of Hybrid Energy Solutions.
We are looking for a Product Manager, Solar Hybrids, within Wärtsilä Energy Solutions. Your target is to define and maintain a number of products/solutions within the Solar Hybrids family and secure the competiveness of the total product. As Product Manager you will lead a virtual team of experts from the organisation including Services in order to manage the product roadmaps. . The location for this position is flexible, but preferably in one of the major locations where Wärtsilä Energy Solutions is established.
Location: Vaasa, Finland; Helsinki, Finland; Zwolle, Netherlands; Paris, France; Singapore, Singapore; Houston, Texas, USA.
Your goal is to develop, lead and execute the Solar Hybrids portfolio roadmap and you will be responsible for:
- Building a deep knowledge of the business to strengthen in-house business potential understanding
- Securing the competitiveness of the total portfolio
- Ensuring compelling customer product value proposition with solid business cases for the product line
- Assessing the offering portfolio performance and securing product/solution development, launch and maintenance for new offerings to meet business growth objectives
- Leading product core teams and ensuring the team effort
- Managing the total product development
- Gathering actively feedback through site visits
- Acting as product spokesperson in different forums internally and externally and communicating the activities within own responsibility to business line and areas
- Providing technical support to sales and project management
- Participating in continuous improvement of product management processes and tools
As an ideal candidate you would have broad business perspective and 5-8 years of experience of Energy or Services business, preferably in roles such as development, sales or delivery projects. Previous experience from managing solution development or product portfolios is seen as a benefit. Relevant BSc, MSc or equivalent degree is also appreciated.
Good analytical skills, as well as creative thinking and problem solving skills are an asset. As you are leading a virtual team and you communicate with various stakeholders, strong negotiation, networking and presentation skills are considered a must in this position. You communicate fluently in English, both verbally and in writing. We appreciate that you are goal oriented person, with excellent planning and execution skills. You should be willing and able to travel, around 30% of your work time.
|Contact person to give further information||
Magnus Miemois, +35850 558 1405
|Job area||Business Development|