The newly established Hybrid Solutions function in Energy Solutions is a strategic and tactical function that aligns with and operates through the network of stakeholders to develop and maintain a range of Hybrid Energy Solutions.
We are looking for a Manager Business Development, Hybrids, within Wärtsilä Energy Solutions. Your target is to lead the commercial development of Hybrid energy. As Manager Business Development, you will lead a virtual team from the organisation including Services in order to grow the Hybrid business. You will report to Director, Hybrids in Energy Solutions, located in Finland. The location for this position is flexible, but preferably in one of the major locations where Wärtsilä Energy Solutions is established.
Location: Vaasa, Finland; Helsinki, Finland; Zwolle, Netherlands; Paris, France; Singapore, Singapore; Houston, Texas, USA.
Your goal is to lead the development of the commercial offering of Hybrid solutions and you will be responsible for:
- Building a deep knowledge of the business to strengthen in-house business potential understanding
- Ensuring compelling customer product value proposition with solid argumentation for the product line
- Secure competitiveness of the total product
- Develop and define the relevant performance guarantees for Hybrid solutions
- Coordinate the development of relevant optimization and value quantification tools
- Acting as product spokesperson, -stakeholder in relevant internal, cross-divisional and external forums
- Provide commercial support to sales and project management
- Participating in continuous improvement of sales processes and tools
As an ideal candidate, you would have broad business perspective and 5-8 years of experience of Energy or Service business, preferably in roles of development, sales or delivery projects. In this newly established Hybrid Solutions function, previous experience in challenging business development situations is seen as a benefit. You have wide range of stakeholders; you need excellent communication, networking and collaboration skills. Speaking, writing and understanding English is a default for this position. To lead the commercial development we appreciate creative thinking, as well as problem solving and decision making skills and persistent attitude. We also appreciate BSc, MSc or equivalent degree. You should be willing and able to travel, around 50% of your work time.
|Contact person to give further information||
Magnus Miemois, +358-50-558 1405
Director, Hybrid Energy Solutions
|Job area||Business Development|