We are looking for a team player to our LNG Operations team. The team’s current focus is on supporting LNG infrastructure project delivery in commissioning and LNG terminal operation in the start-up phase. You will join our team at site in Tornio, Finland where the work will continue until end part of 2018. Next assignment in similar tasks could be in Finland or abroad.
You will work for Wärtsilä Energy Solutions during commissioning period and Services Contract Management according to the operation agreement scope.
Main work responsibilities are commissioning and daily operational tasks with E&A equipment and other Wärtsilä delivered LNG terminal equipment.
As a Service Engineer, LNG your main responsibilities will be:
- Be part of the commissioning team in Manga LNG terminal
- Operate Manga LNG terminal under supervision of Manga LNG terminal manager
- Maintain Manga LNG terminal under supervision of Wärtsilä Contract Management.
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Ability to work independently in challenging environment and conduct site inspections or walk downs, including working at heights
- Technical problem solving skills
- Team player with a positive mind-set and negotiation skills
- Desire to learn new things
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent Finnish skills and very good understanding of English.
Desired qualities or experience to be a Service Engineer, LNG:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc.
- Experience in an industrial setting in process/product chemical engineering, operations, or power plant operations
- Commissioning experience
- LNG experience, especially operation or maintenance
- Oil and Gas knowledge
- Electrical and automation knowledge
- Process industry experience
- Quality, Environment, Health and Safety culture are familiar to you.
|Contact person to give further information||
Country Manager, Subb Contract Management
Mobile: +358 40 4830167
|Job area||Service Delivery|