Accountable for the order intake and margin of In-Line Pumps product segment.
- Lead the In-Line Pumps product segment Sales and Tendering unit
- Develop and implement product & segment strategic plan with the support of Regional
Sales Directors and Territorial Sales Managers.
- Develop regional & territorial product & segment OI / margin targets with Regional
- Support Regional selling teams .
- Provide latest product & segment market conditions / project activity
- Provide product manuals, features & benefits training, case study reports, technical
presentations product / application, reference lists, testimonials, etc.
- Manage quotations - on time & high quality relevant to customer needs
- Respond to quotes, follow up actions, on time, high quality relevant to customer needs
- Provide bidding tools for territorial use
- Participate in strategic customer visits and key project negotiations
- Monitor and manage product / segment sales funnel (CRM)
- Monitor product / segment regional OI health / future prospects
- Lead identified segment product development needs
- Own product costing and pricing
- Build / strengthen ’expert’ relationship with key customers, agents & WNS
- Attend relevant segment conferences
- Strong customer focus
- Result oriented mindset
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English language skills
- Solid technical knowledge in pumps
- Leadership skills
- Willingness to travel BSc or MSc in Engineering or equivalent Minimum of five years of experience in industrial sales in Marine, off-shore/on-shore or oil & gas industries.
- Pump tendering experience would be a benefit
|Contact person to give further information||For more information please contact Mr. Mark Lawson by email firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job area||Sales & Marketing|