We are now looking for Senior HR Manager to join Wärtsilä. In this position, you will act as a key player in implementing the Wärtsilä strategy together with the management teams as well as through organisation specific development projects. You bring people related expertise and solutions to global management teams and change projects and proactively help teams identify people related concerns and opportunities. You will report to the Executive Vice President, HR.
Location: Helsinki, Finland
In this role, you will:
• Act as key HR interface in all people related matters to assigned management teams. You will be a member of these management teams and key contributor to their plans.
• Work with these organisations to apply and execute strategy and help the management team to translate action plans into people activities and requirements
• Proactively identify development needs within the organisation
• As a member of Wärtsilä HR team, actively contribute to development and implementation of Wärtsilä people strategy
• Contribute to turning business needs into requirements for people strategy and action plans
• Proactively develop solutions and concepts related to various people issues by acting as responsible for or contributor to multiple development projects and activities
• Ensure Wärtsilä people process compliance and implementation in assigned management teams
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Partnering with management to understand the people requirements and implications of business projects, initiatives and action plans
• Supporting assigned management teams to implement Wärtsilä people processes according to annual people management cycle
• Supporting management team development together with respective business head
• Proactively engage in dialogue with other HR instances regarding business needs and requirements. Facilitating cooperation between business and HR when needed.
• Supporting change projects (OD projects, organisation changes etc); sometimes also acting as a member of SteCo or core team of specific projects with people impact
• Actively engaging in the Digital culture and competence development, for example by identifying and removing obstacles for high performance
As an ideal candidate for this position you will have a MSc (or BSc) degree in a relevant field, supported by extensive work experience in demanding roles in Wärtsilä’s business or HR in general. Experience from working in an international and global environment will be crucial for you to succeed in this position.
You have these skills and experience:
• Influencing and communication skills also in global and matrix setting
• Positive can-do attitude, solution orientation and customer service mindset
• Wärtsilä business, people and culture understanding
• Experience of turning business strategies into people actions
• Strong digital pedigree - perhaps working in a digital pure play or evidence of using digital innovation to change traditional HR process and experience
• Understanding of HR processes, systems and practices
• Project management experience and/or a target driven and structured way of working
• Facilitation skills
• Fluency in written and spoken English
|Contact person to give further information||
Senior HR Manager, Digital & Talent Acquisition
|Job area||Human Resources|