- Maintain and operate the plant during the shift according to company policies, procedures and operation profile/plan.
- Identify and locate all existing sensors and transmitters of engines and auxiliary equipment as well as test and
substitute them if necessary.
- Carry out inspections of all electrical equipment and take corrective actions when needed.
- Comply with all safety regulations (including isolation, lock out and tag out) and perform emergency procedures in
order to protect personnel and equipment in case of damage or failure of safety devices.
- Assist Maintenance Supervisor as required.
- Coach and mentor other technicians and general labour.
- Ensure that the working area, machines, auxiliary equipment and tools are kept in good and clean condition.
- Identify and correct abnormalities of the engine excitation systems as well as the test the protection and supervision
equipment of the systems.
- Create work reports according to guidelines.
Making change happen
Decisiveness and action orientation
Planning and target setting
Developing self and others
Situational and cultural sensitivity
Business and Customer focus
BSc Electrical and Electronic Engineering
3-5 years experience
|Contact person to give further information||
Contact for more information
Human Resources Management
Email : Nicholas.firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job area||Contract Delivery|