- Perform Field Service activities according to the work plan.
- Perform inspection and maintenance in the electrical components, using the necessary tools.
- Interact with customers during the work execution.
- Ensure that the work is executed according to Wärtsila Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental guidelines and customer site procedures.
- Proactively advice and promote available products and solutions to customers, creating sales potential.
- Intermediate / Advanced English;
- Processual skills
- Customer understanding
- Technical communication
- Technical problem solving skills
- Achieving results
- Decisiveness and action orientation under high pressure condition
- Planning and target setting
- Developing self and others
- Situational and cultural sensitivity
- Business and Customer focus
- Communication skills
- Teamwork skills
- Wärtsilä quality, health, safety & environmental skills
Technical degree in Marine, Electrical or similar is required.
Engineering or similar education will be taken into consideration as a differential. Coming from reference secondary technical schools and/or having similar positions experince.
|Contact person to give further information||
If you have any question please contact to HR Coordinator: Gisela.firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job area||Service Delivery|