Welcome at Wärtsilä Netherlands! We are looking for a customer minded Service Coordinator to support our Benelux customer projects at our Service Unit in Schiedam.
In this position you will be managing a wide range of international service projects related to the maintenance, repair and upgrades of the assets of our maritime customers. You will be the main contact person for the commercial, financial and technical supervision of these projects towards our internal organisation and our customers. Our customers are located in the Benelux, but the projects can be executed all over the world. You use your solid project management skills to look after the customer satisfaction, monitor the project planning and coordinate the Field Service employees on location.
As a Service Coordinator you are part of our Service Unit in Schiedam, which is Wärtsilä’s portal towards the Benelux customers and acts as first point of contact for both sales and service on the complete product portfolio.
• Manage the Field Services personnel when assigned on a services project, up to 20 persons.
• You coordinate multiple service jobs simultaneously in a cost efficient way.
• You take care of planning and preparation of your projects and monitor Field Service KPI’s such as margin, work in progress, billable rate, etc.
• You act as contact person for the customer from project kick-off up to the invoice.
• Comply with Safety and ISO processes for all personnel, tools and machines to insure safety, accuracy and quality of all services.
• You hold a Bachelor degree combined with working experience within a technical and service minded organisation.
• Experience within a Mechanical/Maritime environment organization with an international scope is seen as an advantage.
• You have Project Management Skills and are experienced with coordinating service teams.
• Result and sales oriented on a technical level.
• You are disciplined, assertive and you have strong communication skills both in Dutch and English, spoken and written
• Good knowledge of Power Point, Excel, Word and a ERP system (preferably SAP).
|Contact person to give further information||
We highly care for employability of all our employees hence employees are encouraged to utilize the variety of training activities, learning solutions and self-study materials. The opportunity to further develop your talents and competencies within an international working environment, in an ambitious, growth orientated organisation. We offer excellent primary and secondary terms of employment and a healthy work-life balance. We foster openness, respect and trust. The culture can be described as down to earth and decisive.
We drive an inclusive corporate culture by respecting diversity. Success requires a mix of employees - diversity in nationality, gender, age, personality and educational background.
If you feel excited by being part of this dynamic working environment and you think your personal skills and qualities match the job requirements, we look forward to receive your job application, together with a Curriculum Vitae on our website: www.wartsila.com/careers. Select ‘Netherlands’ and the position you like to apply for.
In case you have questions about the procedure please contact Dré Schellekens (Corporate Recruiter) email@example.com
Wärtsilä is a global leader in smart technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasising sustainable innovation, total efficiency and data analytics, Wärtsilä maximises the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and power plants of its customers. In 2017, Wärtsilä's net sales totalled EUR 4.9 billion with approximately 18,000 employees. The company has operations in over 200 locations in more than 80 countries around the world. Wärtsilä is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki.
We believe in equal opportunities and personal growth and want to support our employees in finding their own path within Wärtsilä. Our business is power. At Wärtsilä, people are the ultimate power source. People who make things happen.
|Job area||Project Management|