|Position description||For our Product Engineering Team in WSCH we are looking for an Expert, Automation and Control, located in Winterthur.|
- Make root cause analysis with adequate conclusions and recommendations (reports) for how to solve technical problems of the customer
- Report the related work progress to relevant stakeholders
- Prepare instructions and / or carry out necessary measurements and analysis on engines in operation as well as on shop test or sea trial
- Describe procedures and suggest modifications of existing instructions
- Assist in training of related specialist area
- Participate in product developments and product improvement projects
- Perform product improvements for non-portfolio products
- Provide technical support to internal and external customers
- Visit sites when deeper product, system and/or performance analysis is needed
- Support in technical matters when new products or components are developed and launched
- Maintain relationships with cooperation partners
- Produce content for technical information products (e.g. Service Bulletin)
- Acquire know-how within own technical expert area.
- BSc or higher degree in Mechanical or Marine Engineering
- Proven experience in the specialist area with good performance (> 5 years)
- Engineering theories and technologies
- Project Management
- Product knowledge
- System and solution knowledge
- Technical communication
- Technical problem solving skill
- Good self-organization of the activities (internal & external)
- Willing to travel and work abroad
|Contact person to give further information||
For additional information about this position please contact Mr Mark Wildi (+41 52 262 44 57).
If you are interested in this position, please fill out the application form and add the following elements:
• Name of position
• Reference number WCH 750
• Motivation letter
• Curriculum Vitae
• Certificates of education, if available, certificates of employment or reference letters from previous employers.
For further information about Wärtsilä, please visit www.wartsila.com.