For our Technology Pool, we are looking for a System Integration Engineer in Winterthur, Switzerland.
System Integration is the team which is managing projects which are significant for the business development. These can be product development-, obsolescence- or product retirement projects. A strong focus is also given to the product lifecycle support which contains root cause investigations and other analytical tasks.
- Performing Product Engineering tasks described in work packages including case assessment and registration when required
- Organize and participate in product validation and testing in the field
- Perform root cause analysis and investigations including site surveys for deeper engine and system analysis
- Participation in the introduction of new service products
- Manage PE related projects such as product development-, obsolescence- and retirement projects
- Provide content for product documentation such as Manuals, Instructions and Service Bulletins
- Follow up of engines in service, maintenance activities, data for TBO definition
- BSc Mechanical or Marine Engineering or equivalent University or technical school / BA (Eng)
- Proven practical working experience in field service and Technical Services with good performance is mandatory
- Financial knowledge
- Negotiation skills
- Change management
- Team building
- Management skills
- Problem solving and decision making
- Project Management
|Contact person to give further information||
For additional information about this position please contact Mr Mark Wildi (+41 52 262 44 57).
If you are interested in this position, please fill out the application form and add the following elements:
- Name of position
- Reference number WCH 751
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certificates of education, if available, certificates of employment or reference letters from previous employers.
For further information about Wärtsilä, please visit www.wartsila.com.