The Technical Specialist will support daily operational- and support functions as well as backing up the technical analytics capacity and calculation processes.
More specifically we are seeking for a dedicated candidate with technical expertise who proactively supports field work, project manage larger alignment service deiveries and supports the sales team with highly technical input during customer visits.
This entails among other things advanced measuring techniques, calculations, data analysis and conclusively mechanical problem solving.
The position will include both back-office tasks as well as travel activities on site.
Perform advanced troubleshooting on equipment families according to customer requirements as well as quality, health, safety and environmental and cost targets.
- Proactively advice and promote available products and solutions to customers.
- Make analysis with adequate conclusions and recommendations (reports)for how to solve complex technical problems of the
customer. Report the related work progress to relevant stakeholders.
- Make data acquisition analyses and calculations
- Troubleshooting and fault finding on rotating machinery.
- Measurement and alignment of propulsion plants.
- Participate in development of new working methods within own responsibility area.
- Provide technical support to internal and external customers.
- Visit sites when deeper product, system and/or performance analyses are needed.
- May act as a trainer in special expertise area including e.g. performing trainings as well as developing training programs and materials.
- Support less experienced technical experts.
- Participate in customer and/or vendor meetings as a technical expert, when complex technical matters are handled
Technical expertise and a genuine interest in Measurement Technology.
Flair for mathematics.
Good co-operations and team working skills.
Communication skills and cultural awareness.
Ability to adapt to situations under pressure.
Ability to analyze and solve product related technical problems/systems.
MSc in Engineering (Marine or Mechanical Engineering)
Minimum 4-5 years of experience within this field.
|Contact person to give further information||Jens Hyrup.|
|Job area||Service Delivery|