We are looking for a passionate and energetic person who likes dealing with people.
- Deliver set targets for Customer Satisfaction with full focus on getting repeat orders for Wärtsilä
- Quality of claims from customers-first time right.
- Constant resource optimization in own department.
- Learning , modelling excellence and sharing knowledge
- Safety of people as the highest priority.
- Organizing the operative warranty handling process within the geographical region. Leading the team of warranty stakeholders.
- Information/communication to customers and local network stakeholders.
- HR responsibility for the team.
- Follow Wärtsilä business ethics and rules.
- Making a monthly report within set time limit, the last working day of the month.
- Take active part in Customer Warranty Management monthly meetings.
- Good Communication, Customer relation and Negotiation Skills.
- Management skills, team building, culture knowledge
- Problem Solving and decision making
- Professional / Technical skills (engine, electrical knowledge)
- BSc or MSc in Engineering (Mechanical, E&A, Electrical)
- 2-5 years of previous experience
|Contact person to give further information||Please contact Mr Hans-Olof Norrgård at email@example.com for more information relating to the position.|
|Job area||Service Delivery|