`International oriented author for complex mechanical propulsion equipment’
As a Technical Writer you are part of the Wärtsilä Technical Information team (14 people in size) within the Propulsion Product group, in Drunen. Together with your colleagues you are responsible for the creation and maintenance of Technical Product Life-Cycle information for the propulsion products.
It is your main responsibility to create, update and maintain the Technical Documentation for complex propulsion installations. You collect technical information from a variety of sources, i.e. PDM, ERP systems, expert engineers locally and overseas.
In this position you will be working in a team which creates, maintains and publishes the technical information based on available life cycle data for the Wärtsilä solutions. You will work together with Technical Illustrators, Technical Writers and Data Engineers.
Location Drunen, Netherlands
• Author the technical documentation for the propulsion portfolio and update the technical documentation where needed by using XML-templates.
• You ensure a high standard of technical documentation in proper Technical English.
• Communicate with Expert Engineers all over the world to collect information regarding your technical documentation.
• Maintain the technical documentation for the current product portfolio.
• You also work on the creation of technical documentation templates for new portfolio products.
• Excellent command of the English language.
• You act on a Bachelor level (technical) and have a couple of years’ experience as a Technical Writer.
• A technical knowledge and interest in complex technical systems.
• Working knowledge of Simplified Technical English (STE) is an advantage.
• Knowledge of PDM and ERP systems, TeamCenter (NX) and SAP is a pré.
• You are a good communicator with a customer focus and a service minded attitude.
• A team player with a proactive approach and good analytical and problem solving skills.
• You are diligent and work very meticulous.
|Contact person to give further information||In case you have questions about the procedure please call Egbert van der Meijs (Corporate Recruiter) at +31 (0)6 20324766 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org|