- To support the sales, planning and execution of training activities for customers and own personnel to meet customers’ expectations according to budgeted targets.
- To execute trainings in training centre and sites.
- To lead and participate in projects in which technical knowledge and experience are of importance.
- To actively take part in the day to day training activities
- To manage, coordinate and deliver training for RT-flex, W-X engine products, Wärtsilä EGCS (Scrubber) products,
Engine room auxiliary machinery.
- To develop training materials and maintain engine training facilities.
- Education: MSc or BSc in mechanical engineering and/or marine engineering and/or automation engineering.
- Experiences: More than 5 years field/operating experience of RT-flex/W-X engine products.
* Excellent(Native) command of Korean & Good command of English, both oral and written
* Advanced communication, teamwork and cultural knowledge.
* Advanced Training & development skills
* Good Wärtsilä quality, health, safety & env. skill
* Good cost awareness & effectiveness
* Good negotiation & presentation skills
* Good Problem solving & decision making skills
* Good contractual and customer understanding
* Good reporting and organizing skills
* Advanced RT-flex, W-X engine product, system and solution knowledge.
* Excellent/Expert technical communication and technical problem solving skill are advantages
- If you are interested in this position, please submit the following documents.
* Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter in English
* Curriculum Vitae and Motivation Letter in Korean
* Certificate of Sailing Career
|Contact person to give further information||Ms Hyunjoo Kim(HR Specialist, email@example.com, +82-51-329-0513)|
|Job area||Service Delivery|