Are you passionate about engines and engine related equipment’s control automation?
Do you want to work among the best experts in the industry worldwide?
If your answer is “yes”, then we have an opportunity for you.
Field Services is enhancing our customer’s business by providing services and solutions throughout the whole lifecycle of an installation. Our Field Services experts can perform for example commissioning’s, overhauls, trouble shootings, on-site repairs, audits, measurement and analysis as well as upgrades and retrofits.
We are currently seeking for two Service Engineers, Engine Automation to strengthen our 4-stroke Product Line, Field Services Resource team.
Location: Turku, Finland.
- Pre-commissioning and commissioning of engines and engine related equipment of latest technologies for marine installations
- Troubleshooting and solving matters by identifying failures, perform adjustments, attending (sea) trial runs and testing of installations according to instructions and expected performance requirements
- Performing installation audits at land and sea based installations
- Preparing Service reports and travel expenses on time and with expected Wärtsilä quality
- Ensuring customer satisfaction with job performance & through positive interactions with customers
- Conforming with & abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures & instructions.
- B.Sc. in Electrical, Controls or Automation Engineering or experience gained through minimum 3 years of working with similar tasks
- A genuine passion for engines and automation and a desire to make a difference
- Systematic way of working and good analytical and organizing skills
- Understanding the importance of quality
- Good ability to cooperate and communicate with other people
- Good command of English, both oral and written
- Willingness to travel extensively worldwide.
Considered as advantage - Experience/knowledge in:
WECSplorer, UNITool, PLC’s, WIAS, WOIS/WISE software tools
Work experience of UNIC C3, WECS gas engine installation and troubleshooting,
LNGPac and engine plant automation installation and troubleshooting,
Wärtsilä IAS experience of installation and troubleshooting,
Selective Catalytic Reduction / Scrubber installations.
|Contact person to give further information||
Reijo Seikkula, Team Leader Resources
Tel. +358 40 7691787 (Workdays 8-16 )
Please note that relocation costs and/or immigration support is not available for this position.
|Job area||Service Delivery|