Sufficient experience in Operational Excellence as Senior Professional or Team Lead
Identify and prioritize the operational improvement needs in area of responsibility through both direct observations and analytics, together with line management. Consider the whole value chain when prioritizing improvement needs.
Define the target end-state and tactical implementation plans (including milestones, resources, stakeholders and risks) to reach that. Create commitment in line management and personnel for the changes by active communication and participation and by coaching line managers
Personally drive the implementation of operational improvement initiatives, working closely together with the line management.
Coach the managers and personnel on leadership skills and operational development with daily presence in operations.
Implement performance indicators to measure operational improvements and ensure those are used over time to sustain the results.
Share best practices with other units of Wärtsilä.
Support the line management in the sustainability of implemented improvements and new ways-of-working over time in order to ensure long-term business impact. Define the process confirmation routines.
Maintain an end-to-end view of the business and cooperate with others to identify opportunities to improve across areas.
• Participate in as member of DCK MT.
Skills and Competencies
• Excellent communication, presentation and cooperation skills
Proactive, development-minded and goal focused attitude to work .
• Solution provider .
• Creative, action oriented, positive, result oriented mind-set
A strong willingness to develop into new areas.
• Fluent written and spoken English, Hindi
• Knowledge of Marathi will be extra advantage.
ME or BE degree in Engineering
- Process and/or operational development experience
- Expertise and/or technical knowledge of one discipline, e.g. Engineering, Manufacturing or Supply Management
- Leadership and influencing skills in order to get people excited, involved and committed to development initiatives.
- Persuasiveness to drive changes without formal line managerial authority.
- Ability to work easily and comfortably with high level value streams and processes as well as detailed process steps.
- Capability to create concretion out of abstract topics as well as to see the big picture from the details.
- Experience in product costing.
-Hands on experience of Lean process implementation.
- Experience of Hands-On working and implementation of Lean process
|Contact person to give further information||Jagdish Saini|