1. To ensure a timely and effective response to customers’ enquiries
2. To ensure maximum margin is achieved in line with Company policy
3. To schedule time so that key tasks are carried out in the most cost effective and economical manner
1. To process quotes for spare parts as per customers’ enquiries within timeframe as decided by the Manager
2. To process orders within specified periods and to report on lost quotations as directed
3. To coordinate the order process form quote through to delivery
4. The use of SAP for all administration of the order process
5. To liaise with administrators as required to ensure that orders are completed within a reasonable timeframe
6. To report any sales opportunities to the relevant Account Manager
7. To participate in the 24-hr. rota for customer enquiries at all depots
8. To ensure that all requests are dealt with in conjunction with the Company’s ISO 9001:2000 Quality Assurance system and in conformity with current Health and Safety legislation
9. To maintain a good relationship with customers and colleagues by adopting a pleasant and professional attitude
10. To undertake any duties as requested by the Service Sales Manager/Manager Spare Parts.
11. In addition to the above duties and responsibilities, the post holder must be prepared to undertake such additional duties within their capabilities which may result from changing circumstances, but which may not of necessity, change the general character or level of responsibility of the post.
Communication skills and Customer Relations
Language – English ONC/HNC (04)
Or equivalent suitable experience SAP knowledge would be a strong advantage
B.Sc. or equivalent experience minimum of 1 year.
|Contact person to give further firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job area||Service Delivery|