Wärtsilä Energy Solutions Middle East Asia Project Management is now looking for an Assistant for maternity leave substitution.
In this role, you will perform administrative assistances to Project Management, the project teams and the personnel of the project organisation. Energy Storage, Solar and Integration business line personnel assistant tasks in Vaasa will be also part of your work.
Location: Vaasa, Finland.
As an Assistant, your daily tasks include:
- Handling responsibilities delegated by the Directors, Project Management, Project Managers
- Arranging internal and external exchange of information and contacts
- Taking care of meeting arrangements and act as meeting secretary
- Taking care of travel arrangements and visas for Wärtsilä personnel working in the projects and organise visit programmes, training and seminars for customers etc.
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Business Administration or similar
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organising skills with the ability to multi-task
- Good administrative and team working skills
- Good command of English, Finnish/Swedish, additional language skills are seen as an advantage
- Master the office applications, tools and equipment.
Previous experience in business administration is considered as a benefit.
|Contact person to give further information||
Director, Project Management, Mid East & Asia
Mobile: +358 40 5138160
|Job area||General Management & Administration|