- Perform repairs and overhauls on equipment families according to customer requirements as well as quality, health, safety and environmental and cost targets.
- Perform Field Service activities according to the work plan.
- Perform overhauls and repairs on assemblies on site and/or in workshops.
- May interact with customers during the work execution.
- May perform internal and external progress status of the assigned work.
- Create the Service Work Reports.
- Ensure that the work is executed according to Wärtsila Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental guidelines and customer site procedures.
Langugages: Danish and English
Marine Engineer or Industrial Electrician with knowledge of pump systems, control systems and PLC.
Experience with service and commissioning work.
Used to travelling around the world (and willing to do so).
|Contact person to give further information||For further information about this position, please contact After Sales Manager, Morten Larsen on email@example.com or +45 96 37 22 16.|
|Job area||Service Delivery|