Field Services Resources Finland team in is responsible for local Field Services expertise, know-how and support, through a pool of highly skilled engineers and selected specialised support workshops. Field Services is responsible for workshops & portable tools development including global Field Services organisation asset optimization, utilisation and development. Field Services activities are typically performed for customers under contractual agreements at their site or in specific workshops/yards by local organizations with the global support of Field Services.
Service Unit Baltic and Black is now looking for Service Engineers, to strengthen the Field Services Resources team in Finland. Service Engineers travel to locations in Finland and North Europe – approximately 150 – 200 travel days a year.
Location: Helsinki, Finland; Vaasa, Finland; Turku, Finland
• Performing installation, services and troubleshooting on Wärtsilä engines and components, both on vessels and power plants
• Carry out overhauls of Wärtsilä Engines and parts / components
• Carry out trial runs
• Participate in technical discussions/ negotiations with the customer as well as with the network companies
• Provide internal and external service work reports and as built documentation. Report and inform the administrative personnel as required
• Experience in in situ-machining
• Understand engine / installation functionality and performance
• Team player with a positive mind-set
• Installation, operation, maintenance and repair skills
• Ability to adapt/work independently in a challenging environment
• Fluency in English
|Contact person to give further information||Lars-Micael Sjöblom, Team Leader, +358 50 3690274|
|Job area||Service Delivery|