|Position description||The Wärtsilä Global Talent Attraction, Acquisition and Engagement team is responsible for our global Talent and Employer Branding strategies, continuously developing the candidate and employee experience. To support these goals, our team has recently established a Talent Sourcing function and we are now looking for a Talent Sourcer to join the team. Built around the Wärtsilä talent strategy, the purpose of the function is to identify, attract and assesses both internal and external talent to proactively build a strong pool of candidates for mission critical roles ahead of actual demand. In this role, you would be responsible for the identification, assessment and attraction of active as well as passive talent using creative, proactive, cutting edge sourcing methods. In close co-operation with our Divisional and Local HR network, you will develop a pipeline of pre-qualified candidates utilizing multiple strategies including: social media channels, basic data mining, job boards, community and university outreach, personal networking, internal referrals and cold calling.|
The function will have a wide range of challenging responsibilities, including:
• Working in close cooperation with Local HR/ Recruiters/ Divisional HR, developing innovative, world-class strategies and methods aimed at sourcing, evaluating, and pipelining candidates
• Tracking and reporting on the best sourcing methods for internal/ external/ passive/ active candidates
• Staying on top of market trends and tracking competitive practices
• Developing metrics to evaluate success
• Improving the imperfect – we are constantly looking for ways to work smarter!
Talent Market analysis:
• Building a comprehensive understanding of the Wärtsilä talent landscape and making recommendations to recruiters, supported by research and market data
• Identifying gaps in our talent supply
• Researching the talent market and generating new strategies to attract business critical passive candidates
• Providing data-based input on general candidate requirements (needs, requirements, salary ranges…) to stakeholders working with recruitment, employer branding, compensation etc.
Talent identification and pipelining:
• Creation of candidate segments, general profiles, selecting suitable assessment methods etc.
• Actively sourcing diverse candidates from a variety of sources with varying skills and experience
• Sourcing within our internal talent pool and other talent pools such as alumni
• Fostering and cultivating relationships with key candidates and developing high-quality talent pools to deliver upon both immediate short-term and strategic long-term needs
• Providing a world-class experience to every single candidate!
You would be directly contributing to the fulfilment of out Talent strategy as well as improving and increasing awareness of the Wärtsilä brand, lowering time to hire and increasing both the diversity and quality of future hires. We are looking for someone with hands-on experience in talent sourcing in a global, highly competitive market, with a background either in-house or as a talent consultant, to join us in building a top of the line sourcing team. To succeed in this role, you will need to possess a strong background in sourcing methodologies, channels and tools coupled with excellent networking and inter-personal skills.
We hope you are:
• Experienced in leveraging both candidate and employee referrals for current and future positions
• In possession of a strong business acumen and someone who prides themselves on staying current on market trends
• Confident in networking and skilled at building relationships
• Customer-oriented and flexible
• Intellectually curious and ask the right questions
• Result-oriented, highly-motivated and a demonstrably fast learner
• Comfortable with ambiguity
• Fluent in English
Location: Helsinki, Finland
|Contact person to give further information||
|Job area||Human Resources|