|Position description||Location - Navi Mumbai|
Development of Safety Management System:
1. Responsible for development of O&M Safety Management system.
2. Responsible for development of O&M Safety documentation.
3. Responsible for development of Safety Training programs.
1. To Plan OHSAS Objectives
2. To Plan & co-ordinate for execution of Safety trainings .
3. To Plan for implementation various Safety Initiative (5-S, Zero Injury etc).
4. To Plan for implementation of Safety related legal compliances at Business Unit.
5. To Plan Safety Audit / Inspection.
1. To review Monthly Safety performance / KPI with Business Unit.
2. To review reported incidents and be part of team for incident investigation (CAPA).
3. To review Safety Score, Safety & DNV audit report, and to assist Business Unit in preparation and implementation of action plan.
4. To monitor and review the Legal compliances related with EHS.
1. Support O&M Plants in implementation of Safety Management System.
2. Suggest improvement proposal for Safety Management System and Way of Working.
3. Identify the Best Practises across Business Unit and implement these across organisation.
4. Facilitate for sharing of knowledge across all O&M Plants and other functions.
5. Support O&M Plants for Safety related legal compliances.
6. Support the O&M Plants Health and Safety committee, in making sure that the committee takes ownership of the Health and Safety Management Plan.
7. Support O&M Plants and end user for selection of necessary PPE's.
1. Co-ordinate with Corporate EHS Manager to understand the corporate requirement.
1. Prepare Monthly Safety report for O&M.
2. Monitor safety KPI for O&M and the Enablers and take appropriate corrective action when required.
1. To identify the Safety related training needs and liaise with managers & Training department to nominate for training courses.
2. Conduct the safety trainings as per requirement
3. To monitor safety training and report on training targets.
Report preparation & Presentation skills
Coordination and Man management skills
Openness and Flexibility
OHSAS 18001 & ISO 14001
Basic knowledge about Diesel and Gas Engines for Power Plant & Marine application, Thermal Power Plant desirable.
Knowledge of OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001 & Safety Management System.
Knowledge of Computers :MS Office (Excel / Word / Power Point etc)
Legal knowledge for e.g. Factory act, Environment Acts.
Graduation / Diploma in Engineering and Advanced Diploma in Safety Management 10 - 12 years of experience is Safety department post acquiring the Safety Diploma. Minimum 5 years’ experience as Safety head for Coal based power plant / Cement Plant or Process plants.
Experience as a safety head with a responsibility of handling a multi-location plants shall be an added advantage.
Knowledge of OHSAS:18001 & ISO 14001 is must.
|Job area||Contract Delivery|