- Lead, manage and report status of Site activities assigned to Wärtsilä as per contract scope in compliance with Corporate Project Management Methodology and Business Directives.
- Ensure that Wärtsilä Site activities are performed safely, efficiently and with quality which meets contract / project requirements and business objectives.
- Participate in developing plans for the site supervision works and /or commissioning.
- Manage and coordinate with Business Lines PM/PE the variables that could come during commissioning phases.
- Lead, manage and coordinate with yard the works of Wärtsilä Site Team assigned to site supervision, inspections and /or commissioning.
- Monitor and report daily/weekly the status of site/commissioning work in yards/on site to Project Manager and to other stakeholders, as instructed by PM.
- Monitor the spent vs budgeted man-days.
- Coordinate with Yard/Owner the HSE activities, ensure HSE training is provided to Wärtsilä Engineers in Yard/on site.
- Monitor safe working conditions for Wärtsilä in cooperation with the relative Wärtsilä Superintendents, Site personnel and Wärtsilä own subcontractor. Reports any accidents, incidents and near miss situation to Project Manager and cooperate, as a main contact on site with Yard/Owner in HSE investigations and inspections.
- Maintain internal and external communication and reporting related to Site/commissioning activities.
- Provide feedback and lessons learnt information for development of site and commissioning procedures, plans and instructions.
- Work to improve the site and commissioning process tools and templates.
- Create business opportunities.
- Russian citizenship/nationality
- Fluent in both spoken and written Russian ( mother tongue) and English
-Strong team working skills
- Practical experience from yard or Marine installations, especially engines and systems, technical knowledge of propulsion and power production systems on board marine and/or offshore installations will be considered as an essential merit
- business and managerial orientation
- Technical background (BSc/MSc in Engineering or equivalent field experience in maritime sector)
- 2-5 years’ experience of work in international environment with continuous Customer relationship and proven communication skills
|Contact person to give further information||
Omar Husu + 39 335 185 8586 email@example.com
Patrick Baan + 39 +39 335 7763569 firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job area||Project Management|