We are now looking for an Information Security Manager who will be supporting Wärtsilä with the identification and protection of Wärtsilä information and ICT assets.
The main focus will be in Wärtsilä Information Management (IM) and in the information security in Wärtsilä ICT infrastructure.
Location: Vaasa, Finland; Helsinki, Finland; Mumbai, India
Please note that we will begin with interviews already during the application period. Thus, we encourage you to apply already before the application period ends.
You will be designing the IT-security controls together with relevant stakeholders, review risks & controls and consult processes owners in ICT related processes (maintenance, change control, incident mgmt etc).
Daily tasks will include project related reviews and guidance, oversight of control deployment and execution, issuing instructions and implementing security related best practises together with other cyber security and IM teams. You will also contribute on the business resilience by developing Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity practises in Wärtsilä.
As an ideal candidate, you will have
• Strong understanding of ICT Infrastructure and cloud solutions
• Experience in risk and security assessment (relating to ICT)
• Experience in ICT infrastructure like networks, cloud services, SDN, Identity and Access management • Good communication and interaction skills
• Understanding of IT-architecture from security perspective
• Knowledge on cyber security controls and technologies such as firewalls, access control, IDS/IPS, logging and SIEM.
• Experience on security improvements and projects
• Knowledge on information security related standards
• Team player mindset with will and capability to drive security related initiatives with different stakeholders
• Flexibility and versatility
• Capability to identify and to concentrate to essentials
• Bachelors or Masters degree or an equivalent relevant technical degree and professional experience
|Contact person to give further information||
General Manager, Information Security
Tel. +358 40 522 1292 (time zone GMT+2)
|Job area||Digital Technology and Innovation|