AT WÄRTSILÄ, PEOPLE ARE THE ULTIMATE POWER SOURCE
SOLUTION EXPERT, ROBOTIC PROCESS AUTOMATION
Marine Solutions Operational Development is now looking for a Solution Expert, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) for the growing robotic software services area. RPA is software that can be configured to act a human alike to perform repetitive rules-based tasks in cross application environment.
The person we are looking for should have a technical mind set and passion to become expert in the RPA area. The Solution Expert is responsible for developing, refining and quality checking processes within the RPA platform together with the process managers, process owners and other RPA stakeholders.
The location for this position is flexible based on the suitable candidate's preference.
Location: Vaasa, Finland; Helsinki, Finland; Turku, Finland.
Any other major Wärtsilä location can also be considered.
- Refine and quality check existing and new RPAs from Marine Solutions businesses
- Automation development of identified business processes with the RPA platform together with the RPA team in Marine Solutions
- Participate in RPA environment development and maintenance
- Manage the documentation and communication in own responsibility area
- Implement and design coding sequences for securing re-usability in RPA development
- Work closely with business process and technology teams to develop and deliver sophisticated automations.
- Desire to get involved with the latest technologies and to become an expert in robotic process automation
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Software Engineering, Information Technology or an equivalent education
- Hands-on software development experience in any of the programming languages & platforms .NET / VB / VC++ / C++/J2EE
- Experience in Microsoft stack & packages e.g. .NET / WF
- Knowledge of database & integration technologies
- Knowledge of cyber security is seen as an advantage
- Experience in process automations and/or robotic process automation technologies is advantage (e.g. UiPath)
- Experience in delivering Agile delivery stream is seen as an advantage
- Proactive, analytical and goal-focused, with a can do attitude
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Fluent written and spoken English.
|Contact person to give further information||
|Job area||Digital Technology and Innovation|