Timely and correct actions related to Credit Management for dedicated responsibility area.
•Collection and Dispute management
- Monitor and ensure timely collection (according to the collection profile)
- Responsible for the reactive actions towards the whole customer
- Highlight accounts with risk to Manager.
- Escalate disputes to the relevant hierarchy in a timely manner so that a resolution can be achieved.
- Monitor customer payment behaviour and reactions related to dunning and dispute management
- Provisions and write offs at acceptable level
•Support the sales unit with credit management related issues to ensure smooth sales processing (quotations, orders, credit notes, return orders, invoicing)
•Master Data Maintenance
•Customer Worthiness Analysis (CWA)
Accountable for the development of the Credit Controller function and knowledge sharing
Business and Customer Understanding
Understanding of key concepts as:
• Dunning Laws & Regulations
• Risk Category
• Payment terms & Collection profile (s)
• Credit Limit
Communication skills & Customer relations
Internal Controls and Auditing
Situational and Cultural sensitivity
Preferable multilingual knowledge (SEAF countries languages)
Bachelor degree previous experience in credit management or finance department
|Job area||Finance & Control|