Are you a business-minded and goal oriented team player? Is talent management and organizational development part of your daily vocabulary? Are you ready to roll up your sleeves and show us your Energy, Excellence and Excitement?
Then you might be the One we are looking for!
We are looking for an experienced Senior HR Manager to strengthen the Energy Solutions Division HR team.
Position will be located preferable at Houston, North America. Other possible locations are Vaasa or Helsinki in Finland, Paris in France, Zwolle in Netherlands or Singapore.
Location: Houston, TX, USA; Vaasa, Finland; Helsinki, Finland; Paris, France; Zwolle, Netherlands; Singapore
As a Senior HR Manager your main goal is to build new capabilities through a consultative partnership with Energy Solutions business lines and Areas to support our Smart Energy Vision.
Main responsibilities of Senior HR Manager includes also
• Diagnose development needs, lead execution of globally aligned programs and ensure effective implementation of Energy Solutions development portfolio.
• Support Energy Solutions leaders in yearly people activities.
• Identify and determine how to measure/evaluate for success and provide results to senior leadership to recognize opportunities to recalibrate if/when needed.
• Build capability portfolio in collaboration with key stakeholders and share the process back to Energy Solutions Leadership Team.
• Provide organization development support through business changes and facilitate organization development workshops
• Act as a business partner to one newly established business line.
• Lead Talent Planning process, outcomes and follow up actions.
• Manage key recruitments in dedicated business line.
• Lead M&A integration and change management activities from a HR perspective.
• Partners with Group Learning and Development to build competencies.
• Partners with Recruitment on talent pipeline planning globally.
We are looking for an experienced HR professional, who has / who is
• Experience of effective implementation of competence and capability development initiatives, tools, and processes
• Experience in developing organization development and ways of working
• Positive role model in Wärtsilä culture and behaviour
• Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects
• Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability according to the changing needs and priorities of the organization
• Track record of building effective business partnerships
• Strong coaching and facilitation skills
This position requires travelling.
Please attach CV and motivation letter to your application, applications via Apply-link.
|Contact person to give further information||
Senja Koivusalo, Vice President, Human Resources, Energy Solutions
Mobile +358 44 9774043
Able to answer to calls on 19.2.18 from 3pm to 4pm and 23.2.18 from 12pm to 1pm.
Time zone UTC +02.00.
|Job area||Human Resources|