- Maintain and improve the commercial performance of Wichmann engines and related products through superior customer understanding
- Drive the offering development based upon customer needs and ensure proper launch of new offerings
- Ensure that Services activities are aligned with the products lifecycle stages
- Develop and maintain product life cycle strategy / engine roadmaps and ensure the alignment with Marine Solutions and Services
- Monitor the assortment and harmonization of spare parts
- Proactive obsolescence management
- Executes and develops objectives, processes, plans and projects.
- Manage sales support activities and development in assigned area according to the business strategy.
- Ensure knowhow and professional competence development within assigned sales team.
- Ensure that response time for sales inquiries / request / orders are met.
- Ensure that offers are fulfilling margin targets or request deviation approval according to business guidelines.
- Ensure the correctness of costs in the offer calculation.
- Ensure the quality of the Sales support proposals.
- Provide technical assistance to Sales or/and customers.
Reporting & analysing skills
Wärtsilä knowledge & business understanding
MANAGEMENT & LEADERSHIP
Strategic planning and target setting
Problem solving and decision making
Contractual and legal skills.
Technical product portfolio knowledge.
Understanding business environment, customer and its business and sales financials.
DESIRED SKILLS / BEHAVIOURS
Making change happen.
Decisiveness and action orientation.
Planning and target setting.
Developing self and others.
Situational and cultural sensitivity.
Business and Customer focus.
MSc/ BSc (technical and commercial) combined with multiple years of experience from Technical & Business functions with Wichmann product.
Relevant experience from similar positions (sales, sales support, business development).
Good knowledge from technical sales in the Marine industry.
Wichmann product knowledge.
|Contact person to give further information||
Sören Karlsson, General Manager, Small & Medium Bore Engines
Mobile: +358 40 183 7920
|Job area||Service Delivery|