Wärtsilä Projects Oy is looking for skilled and enthusiastic Site Engineer, Logistics. Your main goal is to have the right materials in right place in needed time frame.
We offer you an interesting work with people of different cultural backgrounds and a possibility to work with a successful global team in an international company.
Location: Vaasa, Finland; Houston, TX, USA; Porto, Portugal
- Organize and keep track of material flow at site
- Participate in local material logistics and transportation as well as customs clearance
- Take care of the materials and equipment at site and prepare a storage plan, arrange inspections of deliveries, store keeping at site and handle the related documentation
- Ensure quality and cost efficiency of logistics and material flow.
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in engineering or economics
- Working experience in logistics related tasks, preferably abroad
- Good leadership, team building and negotiation skills
- Willingness to learn and adapt new technologies
- Power Plant Project Management knowledge is an advantage
- Good command of English, both oral and written
- Other languages are seen as an advantage
In this position you work in abroad for longer periods.
|Contact person to give further information||
Kari Nieminen, General Manager, Mechanical & Civil Logistics
Janne Wessman, General Manager, Site Management
|Job area||Project Management|