Wärtsilä Projects Oy is looking for skilled and enthusiastic HSE Office Manager.
In this interesting position you ensure that work is done safely, on time and according to agreed quality standards. You are responsible of safety and environment related aspects at the site.
We offer you an interesting position with people of different cultural backgrounds and a possibility to work with a successful global team in an international company.
Location: Vaasa, Finland; Houston, TX, USA; Porto, Portugal
- Prepare and manage site HSE plans according to the local regulations and Wärtsilä Directives and Policies
- Implement and follow contractual HSE matters at site
- Participate with the client and subcontractors in organizing HSE environmental protection and occupational health, safety and security issues at site
- Investigate any possible accidents and near-miss cases and prepare reports
- Maintain good customer relations and team spirit at site and also with local network safety officers and local authorities and act as liaison officer with them
- Provide HSE Support at site.
- M.Sc. of B.Sc. in Engineering, OHSA or other suitable education
- Working experience in HSE tasks, preferably abroad
- Good communication, reporting and documentation skills
- Willingness to learn and adapt new technologies
- Power Plant Project management knowledge is an advantage
- Good command of English, both oral and written
- Other languages are seen as an advantage
In this position you work in abroad for longer periods.
|Contact person to give further information||
Kari Nieminen, General Manager, Mechanical & Civil Logistics
|Job area||Project Management|