Wärtsilä Projects Oy is looking for skilled and enthusiastic Mechanical Supervisor.
Your main goal is to lead and manage the mechanical works at site.
We offer you an interesting position with people of different cultural backgrounds and a possibility to work with a successful global team in an international company.
Location: Vaasa, Finland; Houston, TX, USA; Porto, Portugal
- Supervise mechanical works at site
- Plan and follow-up work progress of mechanical works at site
- Manage subcontractors
- Perform start-ups and testing of the installed equipment and document the end results
- Maintain good customer relations and team spirit at site
- Manage and maintain good reporting practices
- Co-ordinate construction works with electrical and civil sections
- Safeguard the compliance with HSSE policies and minimize the risks in own section.
- Working experience in similar tasks preferred
- Working experience in Power Plants or Ships Engine room is an advantage
- Willingness to learn and adapt new technologies
- Ability to adjust to a wide range of conditions and cultural environments
- Project Management knowledge is an advantage
- Good command of English, both oral and written
- Other languages are seen as an advantage
In this position you work in abroad for longer periods.
|Contact person to give further information||
Kari Nieminen, General Manager, Mechanical & Civil Logistics
|Job area||Project Management|