Feeling eager to contribute to sustainable societies by developing smart technologies? Take the opportunity to join our team of professionals developing advanced embedded control systems for our power solutions. We are looking for system- and software development engineers in Marine Solutions, Power Supply R&D.
Location: Vaasa, Finland
Within Engine Performance & Control you have the possibility to challenge yourself. The currently open positions are for engine control software development within the areas process- and combustion controls, hybrids and diagnostics. The responsibilities include the whole software development chain from requirement gathering to verification and documentation.
In order to succeed in this position you need to have education and experience of embedded software development, i.e. system modelling and software development, ideally by means of both model based design and C-code. More specifically:
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. with strong focus towards automation/software development
- Good skills in embedded software development, preferably combined with skills in
simulation and modelling with Matlab Simulink
- Good technical English language skills
- Good team work and communication skills
- Remarkable experience of embedded software development either from profession or hobby
- Good understanding of, and genuine interest in engine functionality
- Basic knowledge in flow dynamics and thermodynamics
- A strong quality mind-set and a systematic approach
- Open-mindedness for developing solutions beyond convention
- Technical documentation tool skills.
|Contact person to give further information||
Phone: +358 50 339 2063
|Job area||Research & Development|