1. Lead and manage contract management activities and/or assigned team.
2. Execute assigned contracts accordance with Wärtsilä Services guidelines, the Contract Management process and general management practices in a safe and cost effective way.
3. Implement Contract Management action plans, processes and guidelines in the assigned responsibility area.
4. Follow-up customer satisfaction and ensure that agreed actions are taken in the area or in the assigned responsibility area.
5. Plan, budget and manage result of the work within the scope of the contract.
6. Optimise assets such as inventories, receivables, fixed assets etc. tied to the contract.
7. Maintain good internal and external stakeholder relationships.
8. Ensure quality of work related to the contract execution.
9. Follow up financial, operative and technical performance through reviews and reporting and take corrective actions.
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
1. Cost Awareness & Effectiveness
2. Cultural Knowledge
3. Local Legislation & Labor Laws
4. Negotiation Skills
5. Presentation Skills
6. Process Development Knowledge
7. Wartsila Knowledge & Business Understand
8. Wartsila Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental Sills
B.Sc Engineering / Marine UK1 class engineer, Desirable Bachelor or Master in Management 10 years experience in similar position
|Job area||Contract Delivery|