Energy Solutions, LNG Solutions is seeking for a customer-driven, energetic and result-oriented Technical Sales Business Development Managers, who understand both technical requirements of the LNG solutions as well as own strong value based selling understanding. The positions will play a key role in growing LNG business into new markets.
Location: Houston, Texas, USA; Annapolis, Maryland, USA; Paris, France; Hamburg, Germany; Singapore
- Sharpen the LNG customer value proposition and business case to ensure the entry for the new markets.
- Define and execute market development and sales winning plans to create sales opportunities and to ensure business growth.
- Develop the value offering for LNG Business.
- Lead the technical and commercial negotiations with customers and finalize sales contracts. Validate terms and conditions of contract.
- Reduce risk in deciding where, when and to whom our solution will be marketed.
- Act as a project leader for sales projects. Ensure proper communication, cooperation and performance level of the sales project team.
- Accurately forecast and deliver sales with profitability and risk profiles according to company directives.
- Assess competitors by analysing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identifying sales opportunities.
- Proactively cooperate with internal stakeholders in order to create understanding of the LNG business and value proposition.
- Increase awareness of Wärtsilä solutions and services and identify and develop relationships with potential customers. Develop and manage long term relationships with key customers.
- Ensure high level customer relationship management.
- Drive Energy Solutions’ mission, vision and values.
- Has Civil Engineering or Civil / Marine infra or Gas process background
- Has comprehensive understanding of LNG and Energy business
- Owns strong value based selling understanding
- Has clear communication style and skills. Is able to coach internal and external stakeholders.
- Understands the importance of planning and act accordingly
- Team player attitude with ability to lead the sales team
- Has LNG infrastructure technical product portfolio knowledge
- Understanding customer and its business
- Understanding sales financials
- Understanding of project development
- Excellent sales and contract negotiation skills
- Proactive and independent person with an entrepreneurial attitude
- Goal oriented "closer”
- Capable of influencing and interacting with senior decision makers in customer's organization
- Understanding of project finance, OGI and Energy construction, operation and economic drivers
- Educational background: M.Sc. Econ. or Technology, or similar
- Minimum 5 years LNG project sales, and/or LNG project development experience
- Fluent English skills, ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
- Work requires travelling
|Contact person to give further information||
Please note that all applications should be sent via our recruitment system. We are not accepting applications and CVs via emails.
In case you have questions related to job requirements, please contact following persons at European time:
Alexandre Eykerman, Vice President, LNG Solutions in Energy Solutions (+358 50 3823578) or firstname.lastname@example.org
Hanna Mattsson, LNG HR (+358 400 226 810) or email@example.com
|Job area||Sales & Marketing|