Wärtsilä Projects Oy is looking for a Scheduler / Planner to support project planning and work controlling in engine power plant and LNG businesses. Your main responsibility is to create and control project specific schedule management system based on project specific requirements.
We offer you an interesting position with people of different cultural backgrounds and a possibility to work with a successful global team in an international company.
Location: Vaasa, Finland; Houston, TX, USA; Porto, Portugal
- Develop a project specific Schedule Management System based on project specific requirements while utilizing Wärtsilä Power Plants Schedule Management System
- In cooperation with the project management team, develop a master schedule that outlines all work to be
performed, its sequence and duration
- Actively participate and support the project and site management team in all aspects of project management, e.g. contract management, requirements management, transportation and shipment planning, resource planning, risk management, HSE management etc. Take identified issues into consideration when developing and controlling the schedule.
- Update progress periodically by determining the work performed. Identify and record the impact on future works.
Evaluate actual progress and identify risks. Ensure reliable progress and performance information.
- Ensure use of proper planning and estimating procedures.
- B.Sc. (Eng.) or M.Sc. Degree in Engineering or Business
- Previous experience in (construction) scheduling
- Knowledge of schedule management systems and methods
- Organized and able to multi-task and manage large sets of information even under pressure
- Effective team working and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of scheduling programs (i.e. Microsoft Project)
- Fluency in English, both verbal and oral.
In this position you work in abroad for longer periods.
|Contact person to give further information||
Janne Wessman, General Manager, Site Management
|Job area||Project Management|